Get in Touch
Coliseum Box Office: 1-888-720-5600
SALES AND MARKETING INTERN
Interns will learn how to reach communities, season ticket holders and prospective sponsors through face-to-face, phone and email communications. Interns will also learn how to promote events or programs through various marketing channels, including print and social media.
Interns will assist with duties including but not limited to:
· Responsible for several steps in the process of selling and promoting the Moncton Magic’s season ticket programs, partnerships and sponsorships. This includes outbound telephone marketing, email marketing, and building and organizing files to support the sales team. The internship may also include possible travel to local businesses, schools, and community clubs to promote The Moncton Magic’s offerings.
· The internship will require interns to take the initiative to discovering where improvement in penetrating the market can be made
· Regularly observe the online activity of model sports and entertainment organizations
· Complete other tasks as assigned by the management team
· Assist with the promotion and sales of season tickets, corporate sponsorships and partnerships
· Participation in creative brainstorming sessions
· Responsible for lead generation to support ongoing sales efforts
· Enter leads into spreadsheets and email
· Manage partner, sponsor and season ticketholder statistics
· Provide support and answer questions from partners, sponsors and ticketholders
· Creative self-starter who is comfortable taking initiative, working independently and as a team
· Confident and poised telephone manner
· Detail oriented with strong written and verbal communications in English and French
· Experience with Microsoft Suite applications
· Access to a personal laptop, telephone, and internet connection
· Flexible schedule
This is a part-time, unpaid internship for the month of August. The organization will cover travel and work related expenses.
Candidates should maintain a positive attitude, handle high-pressure situations, exhibit a strong work ethic and enjoy working in a collaborative setting. Most importantly, the candidate should be flexible and willing to take on multiple tasks while maintaining professionalism and a can-do attitude. This internship will benefit someone who is interested in marketing and sales, public relations, and event management.
To apply, please send your resume, and a note about why you are interested in the position to:
Interested in another opportunity with The Moncton Magic? Contact us at email@example.com